View Profile backinpurple

4 Movie Reviews

The only thing holding it back for me was the voice work. The voice of the owl didn't match and the panic screaming was just a step above "yelling into your mic but trying to not wake your parents in the other room." Also, the slow-mo salt wasn't executed properly. Few more frames of the fall or maybe slightly extend that sequence.
Other than that, it was pretty great for a student film.

Less than half of this was the actual animation. Got to cut down the the intro. You just have to. And unfortunately for this vid, the intro had more interesting animation. Theres many ways you could have made this more interesting. Playing with different camera angles, or visualizing what they're talking about. You clearly have a grasp on drawing, so push it more. Also, make a version for NG where you don't have all that fluff in the end. Not telling you to not endorse yourself, but condense it.
Just some things to think about for your next one.

This was nice, but man you gotta check the 180-Degree Rule. Keeping all your characters on the left side isn't a good idea.
We all make that mistake in our early years, so no big deal. Just something to keep in mind moving forward.
Good job!

sIicknick responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I'll keep that in mind!

3 Art Reviews

Painting skills are def there, but Link looks like he just got done bawling his eyes out.

You're got danged right this is front paged!

Uh... Yeah!